In stock (can be backordered)
Head can tilt and pan. Incorporates a DLOC-D mount on the top surface to attach any weapon or accessory with a picatinny rail to the tripod. The base attaches to any surface with a 3/8″-16 TPI fastener.
• Can to be attached to a flat surface with a 3/8″-16 TPI fastener
• Designed to work with any tripod that has a 3/8”-16 TPI thread
• * DLOC option works with firearms and accessories using a Picatinny rail
• * Cradle option works with non-Picatinny firearms and accessories
• Lockable in any elevation position to allow for unlimited possibilities of muzzle direction
• Anodized with an anti-reflective coating for maximum stealth and weather resistance
• Helps reduce recoil by providing a stable shooting environment
• Will hold up to the weight and recoil of a .50 BMG
• Self-contained bearings and seals to make for a long lasting, no maintenance mount
• DLOC system used to retain firearms, spotting scopes, camera, and video cameras using M1913 Picatinny rails
• Multiple points of engagement with five (5) recoil lugs for a solid grip of the firearm or railed accessory
• Heavy duty spring allows for one handed manipulation of mount which allows other hand to manipulate the firearm or accessory
• Only mount on market that will not fall off even if it’s not tightened because of heavy duty spring
- Weight: 1.89 lbs.
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum body, Carbon steel components
- Dimensions: 7.00”x3.25”x5.50” LxWxH
- Mounting base attaches using a 3/8”-16 TPI fastener
- Rotates 360 degrees
- Firearm mounting options of M1913 Picatinny or Cradle
- Color: Black anodized.